Monday 13 October 2014

Youtube mini survey

I conducted a survey to find out who goes on, and why people go on Youtube.

The people I asked were in between the age of 14 and 24 and I discovered that most people use Youtube to watch music videos, although some people used it to watch their favourite You-tubers and a smaller percentage used it to watch trailers for new films. From my research I found that people go on Youtube for on average 6 hours a week.

My conclusion from this research is that the majority of people that go on Youtube are under 25 years old, however some people over 25 years old go on Youtube regularly (usually to listen to music) although these people go on Youtube less often.

My reason for going on Youtube is to find out information about the making of films and the actors in films. I also enjoy following some You-tubers such Buzzfeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment